Sunday, July 16, 2006

YESSSS i know... Im lazy.

So my buddy Tyree has been giving me crap for being lazy and not posting any thing up as frequent as i should. So i thought i would finally sit down and start posting some more. Here is a variety of things that ive done over the past few months for fun. I had this idea for this really messed up fruity pebbles commercial, and Dave Wasson had some funny ideas for it, so i thought id post a few board drawings for you all.



I know its bad, but i think hobos are funny, so heres a funny hobo, or maybe not so funny to some of u, sorry haha.


Heres a variety of different monsters




I have this wierd thing that, when ever i have an idea for a short or show, i always like to do fully rendered development drawings, or "setup drawings" of characters in they're enviorment. I think i really enjoy developing an idea, and achieving a final look for something, it brings joy to my heart. Heres a early setup drawing that i did for one of my films at calarts.

4 Comments:

Blogger TYREE DILLIHAY said...

FINALLY!!!!

You damn right I've been giving you shit!! We work at the same place and you leave earlier than ME!

haha!!!

quality post my friend. The boards are expressive and bold. I love that weird lookin creature. That's a style I wouldn't expect from you. Everything else has the signature DEVO imprint.

Hopefully, we'll see more VERY SOON.
(one eyebrow raised and holds folded)

~ REE

9:50 PM  
Blogger Nate said...

Dude...the drunk...he's awesome...man...i wanna see more...MORE!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Great stuff. Nice to wander into the room with that weird creature.

MAC

7:47 AM  
Blogger Martin Wittig said...

I love that monster sketch!:)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home